Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hi everyone !

I'm new to the forum, a few of the threads are a little over my head so far, but what i do understand very interesting. I've been in the hobby a few years I started with a sub adult rosey and then a cobalt blue, i currently keep slings, i have a brachy smithi, citharischius crawshayi and a lasiodora klugi. Hoping to learn alot more from this forum and I'll look forward to chatting to you soon.

Kirk.

hi Kirk, I'm new here myself, been browsing through various post's here some amzing pics and info to pick up on.. and of course great help.

Enjoy
    regards J

Comment

Hi John, I agree some of the pics really are amazing I hope to get some pics of my own t's up soon. Do you just have the chilean rose now ? and if so do you plan on getting any more ?

Comment

currently i have 2 chilean rose, pink toe, cobalt blue, costa rican zebra and a Haplopelma schmidti (i think), up untill a few weeks ago, i originally had just the chile rose of 5 years, basically someone got deported from the country for some reason and the spiders that was left behind were to be destroyed but thankfully a friend called me to see if i wanted them rather than see them be destroyed i've gave them a home lol.
        oh i have a spiny flower mantis also just a few months old.

Comment

Hi Kirk and John. Welcome to the forum. Its a great place to be for information and friendly advice

Enjoy your stay
          Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

welcome Kirk and John...
            i can't believe that they'd simply destroy creatures like that! at least you were able to take them.
            the authorities should be notified about the BTS for cases like that...loads of us would be happy to rescue spiders!
            Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
            -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
            My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
            X