No announcement yet.

G Rosea attacked me lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys, that wasnt a flame at all, dont apologise!
    I was just having a bad day when i wrote that, but wasnt meant as a flame, sorry everybody!
    Oli

Comment

no worries Oli!

Nicola, the weather's not so bad here, i actually don't know where the notion that it's always raining here came from it's just good English weather, and it's good enough for me!
      pretty amazing you have a gentle H. lividum! to be fair, my late Singpare Blue was pretty chilled...she threatened a locust once, but that's as far as it got!
      Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
      -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

There always seems to be a lot of variety in temperament amongst the species, I have some gentle Chile Rose, but I also have a psychotic one who takes great delight in stalking the tweezers, and charging with its fangs exposed!
        Other than that...my gang are all quite steady, just some variations in how curious or confident they are, and nothing worse than occasional hair-kicking.

Comment

Working...
        X