tarantulabarn??????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tarantulabarn??????????

hi everyone,posted last week with my lastest T,acantoscurria geniculata i believe,,great little sling thats been busy eating an burrowing like mad!! anyhow question is has anyone out there bought from the tarantula barn?? i placed an order with them online for a brach bohemi sling and ive heard nothing from them,quick to take my money but not so quick to reply to emails?? im hoping its just me being impatient...any ideas???
    all those moments will be lost in time.....like tears........in rain

No Previous Problems.

Hiya,
    I've ordered from them before...had no worries with getting my order processed...maybe a little slow with email response as you have also mentioned, but I got my spiders in good order, fit & healthy and of a good size.
    Perhaps it's a *cold weather delivery* issue?

However...my fave is TheSpiderShop!!

Comment

tarantula barn..

thanks for the reply louise,,must just be my impatience getting the better of me,i know they dont send out thursday/friday hopefully my new T will arrive next week....

Comment

Tarantulabarn

You're welcome. There's nothing worse than wondering what's going on. I'm just as bad for pacing up and down when I'm waiting for deliveries...and I'm sure your little Fireleg sling will be worth waiting for. Let me know when it arrives so I can congratulate you!

Comment

You should remember when ordering from some dealers that they like all of us often have full time jobs unreleated to spiders and breed has a hobby. They don't get to their e-mails has often as they would like.

Im sure Steve will be in touch.
          Ray
          British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
          The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
          On
          [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

I've had spiders from Steve in the past and had no problems, in fact because he was on a job not far a way (about 25 miles) he delivered them himself.
            I could be wrong but i get the impression that he travels about a lot with his job , so this could be why you have had no contact yet.

quick to take my money
            Did you pay by Paypal ? .....question answered

Comment

tarantula barn

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! that hurt most companies if not all have sent an email confirming payment and saying when to expect delivery,i have heard nothing from this company since placing the order and making payment..that is why i posted the question........wtf????

Comment

Ahhh .... You didnt say that on your original post

Comment

order

You placed your order at 00.18 on wednesday, an automatic email response went out at 0027, please check your spam folder for this incase it has gone into there, and we do not post on thurs and friday as we cannot trust RM to deliver on time even with RMSD and would hate to have livestock sitting in the po all weekend, your parcel will be sent on monday and you will get an email with your tracking number

Comment

tarantula barn

thank you......................

Comment

see? all that fuss over nothing
                      Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                      -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Thought i would follow this one up, this was delivered this morning!!

Comment

Working...
                        X