This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying From Tarantulabarn

I would just like to point a few things out.

When the dreded happens and any of my stock arrives doa I ALWAYS REPLACE without question, obviously this is not idal but we do not live in a perfect world and these things happen on the odd occasion , and believe me is annoys me as much as anyone.
    I send out, on average, 60-70 packages a week and pack them all the same, spider in a pot with tissue so it cannot roll around, that tub is then well wrapped in more tisse and taped up, that is then put in a box filled with newspaperand sealed up, if it is freezing a heat pack is also added. this week Up to today i have sent 42 parcels and had 1 doa, still not good but not bad for the RM.
    I also have pretty hefty spam controls on my email as i used to get hundreds of spam, however i did recieve your email
    04 December 2007 23:00, taken from the header and its 23.54 now, so not bad considering i am up at 3 am for work, My telephone numbers are also on my signature on tarantula store forum, reptileforum and bugnation so am always contactable there is also a contact link at the bottom of my site homepage

All i will say is be patient, i do replace doas, and somebody on here will have my phone number if you need it, i know how frustrating it is when you are expecting something and it doesnt quite work out,

Anyway i wil be re sending with a spare as well, hopefully on weds for thursday delivery as i also have a double decker coach to get ready for Hamm on saturday,
    Last edited by Steve Paine; 04-12-07, 11:13 PM.

Here here!
    No disrespect Scott Wilson, but that kind of post is derogatory and poisons the board. This is the best arachnid forum on the net, so lets please keep it that way!
    This DOA isnt Scotts fault, its not Steve's fault and its nobody elses fault. Just one of those things. But the possibility of damaging someones business reputation is out of order.
    Make love not war!
    Oli
    Last edited by Oli Dodds; 04-12-07, 11:56 PM.

Comment

just to say Steve, don't think anyone else doubts you here. i'll be buying from you at some point myself.
      Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
      -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

I've already bought spiders from Steve and will do so again.
        Great service and better spiders.

Comment

May I direct everyone to rule four of this forum!

(4) Please do not post any profanity or slanderous remarks. Naming shaming and personal attacks will not be allowed. If you have a grievance with someone or a company, dealer etc. contact the BTS directly. Such postings will be edited or deleted. The Admin and Moderators are here for this purpose.

I fully understand that when you have a compliant its so tempting to post a thread, well all I ask is to take a deep breath sit back and think about the best way to resolve your problem.

The best way is to contact the seller directly, when this avenue is exhausted contact the BTS for advice. Do not post on this forum, it degrades the quality of this board and is often as not - not needed.

99% of the dealers on here are part time like us and we have lives outside of the hobby and sometimes it takes a few days to reply, just lately I have been working late everyday, and finding time to reply is hard.

In this instant internet world people forget that there are still people behind the computers and as such this faceless world people can say things that they would not normally do face to face, and are done in haste and often regretted afterwords.

Please no more threads concerning dealers here. I will enforce rule 4 and therefore this thread is now locked as well. Anyone starting a new one on this subject will be banned permanently.

If your concerned about traders contact us, making sure a reasonable time is given to them to sort it out first.

Now I urge restraint from buyers and good service from traders, and just a bit of all round good natured tolerance from all. This way the BTS forum remains as it always been, an excellent resource for discussing tarantula related information

Regards
          Admin.
          Last edited by Kim Pennell; 05-12-07, 12:20 PM.

------------------------------------------------------
          Serious Ink tattoo studio -
          Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
          X