bin ill for a wile after my chile rose molted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bin ill for a wile after my chile rose molted

bin ill off and on since my chile rose molted, it seems to be finding as long as the food gets closer than normal or gose near a quite big web thing in funt of it hyed,
    i have not been ill for a week and i think im safe to go in and get it, but be for i do i wont to cheak that its not food storde its a lot bigger than normal and if i go near it or open the tank my chile protecs it. to the point of worning off my tweasers.
    its all ways sitting near it, i personly think its the molt as its about as big in with as my chile.

hey Scott, was wondering where you'd gone! glad you're feeling better, mate!

glad your rosea moulted successfully...i remember how excited i was when that happened with mine!
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Hi Scott,

Nice to see you back mate.
      I think you're going to have to get that moult out by feeding your spider and grabbing it whilst it's eating.
      Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Working...
      X