best christmas present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best christmas present

merry christmas everybody, and what a merry one it is, lots of christmas spirit last night lol
    what an unexpected but really nice surprise it was this morning when i got up to find my b.smithi had moulted. totally unexpected. she only moulted about 3 - 4 months ago and has showed no signs of pre moult and has been eating fine, but just shed her skin over night.
    is this a normal thing for a smithi, to suddenly moult when they are not due to? anyway here is a picture of her this morning, looking beautiful as ever, i love the nice vibrant colours just after a moult
    Last edited by matthew spooner; 25-12-07, 11:53 AM.
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

sorry guys, for some reason it wont let me post the piccy but i can assure you, it is a beautiful sight to see
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

Comment

I'll bet she is a beautiful sight Matthew. Any guess as to her size now???

Comment

erm i would say she is about 3.5 - 4"

Comment

Congratulations Mathew! There's nothing like a Christmas present that's unexpected and as good as that.
          sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Pulchra's Present!

Ahhh...and I've got a late present from *Madam Miranda* my G.Pulchra...she's laid her eggs! YAY!!!!

'Scuse me while I just go bounce off every wall in the forum!!

Comment

Oh Louise, how wonderful!!!!! Congradulations. Keep us informed.

Comment

Thanks Pam! I've given myself face ache from smiling so much, it's just so exciting. I'll definitely keep the updates flowing...I'm soooooooooo happy!!

Comment

Working...
                X