Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Hogmanay to all!

Hey everyone, just a wee message to say don't get too drunk tonight lol

Haven't been on for a while, some may remember me to others I may be a new face, hope to get the spider talk back on board again, got some new T's with no doubt a plethora of questions to revolve around.

Hope you've all had a nice festive time and catch you all soon!

Rob.
    All those legs and not a pair of shoes in sight... Nice tarsus tho...

Hey Rob nice to see you here again,

I was hoping to get up to Stirling to celebrate hoggy myself but left it too late to arrange it....no flights left, trains about £9,000 and it'll take more than that in petrol. looks like it's sitting at home waiting for the drunkards to start singing Robbie Williams songs in the early hours as they crawl home.

Have a good 'un

Colin
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

happy New Year etc to you both as well!
      Robert, good to see you again!
      i'm hoping against hope for a night in, but i can sense forces conspiring to drag me against my will to a noisy, crowded, smelly pub. well i'll try to stick to my guns and just go home as planned!
      Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
      -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Happy Hogmanay to you too.
        I was born in Glasgow, still love going there although unfortunately not this year. However we'll be travelling thru to get to Fort William end of May.
        I'm staying in, but invited friends round for hot curry and cold beer. Plus some nosies towards the new CWD enclosure and a few nosies at the hairy beasts!
        My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Nice to see you again Robert xx

Happy new year to everyone, I'm on the rum and coffee already to get rid of this cold
          spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

happy new year and Hogmanay to Mary and Peter and everyone else! hope everyone has a fantastic 2008
            i'm at home with tea, and just about to hit the proverbial hay...
            Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
            -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Manigong Bagong Taon

Comment

Happy New Year to ya all!

At last...I can taste food again...James, I'm still eating my way out of the fridge! LOL

I get withdrawal pangs for Scotland...I stayed at Glenfinnan, and never really wanted to come home again! And I envy the fact the lucky Scots have their own supervolcano (lol, I'm a geology fiend too!)...so there is a *Loch Ness Monster* after all.

Comment

haha! i may hopefully lose some of my appetite soon Louise, as i've just started with the rotten cold, but so far no luck...just had a massive curry tonight!

i have been to Scotland once and stayed in Glasgow, visiting Edinburgh a couple of times during the stay, and i fell in love with it all too. maybe one day could see myself up there!

i wonder if it's a paying job to actually BE a monster near Loch Ness. that would be right up my alley, i reckon!
                  -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

LOL...yup, it's been curry night here too...and I could taste it...BLISS!!
                    Hope you get better soon James, hopefully the fact you have an appetite is a sign that this cold isn't going to hit you too hard.

A paid role as Loch Ness Monster...LOLOLOL can you imagine the auditions...*RRRRARRRR* *SNAAARRRRL* *dramatic backflip & hides under table* hehehe

Okay...so about all I could pass off as is the cookie monster!

Comment

happy new year to everyone
                      sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Happy New Year to you all

Rob, its nice to see you back here. Dont be a stranger mate.

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Argh, back at work and it's not pretty...

Hope you all had a good one!

Comment

i hear ya, man...someone should pay us loads to look after T's.
                            -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Lol, I'm still trying to get someone to pay me loads for the job I'm presently in let alone my hobbies!

Comment

Working...
                              X