BTS Journal 23 no 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS Journal 23 no 1

Hi everyone . Happy New Year to you all.

Volume 23 No 1 will be posted out this Friday ( 4th January) Sorry about the delay but hey, its Christmas and all of Santas helpers were busy so it was just us again.

Its a Cracker though.

So enjoy.

If you have recently recieved a renewal notice, please, please, please renew so we cxan get the new issue to you.

Angela
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Thanks for the update Angela

Looking forward to it.

Colin
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

YIPPEEEEEE!! I'll be looking forward to it...and as for delays...the best things are worth waiting for, right?! Thanks for all of the work you squeeze in to making the BTS so special.

Happy New Year!

Comment

Angela we don't mind delays, great to know it is on it's way, thanks.

Happy and spiderful new year to you and Ray xxxxxx
        spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Renewed & looking forward to the new Journal

My Collection:

Comment

fantastic, i'm looking forward to it!
            all your efforts are much appreciated. the journal is a fantastic and well-presented read
            Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
            -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
            My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

looking forward to the read, thanks Angela
              sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Excellent thanks Angela

I look forward to reading it when it gets here.

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Hi all happy new year ! Great news about the journal, it's my first one so can't wait.

Comment

yippie i cant wait to get my mits on the new journal

Comment

thats great news , cant wait to get my copy , been waiting for this issue for a long time now

Comment

Great. Question though does this one got the article that colin wrote? I am looking forward to reading about britain's mygal.
                        "The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer?"
                        Jeremy Bentham

Comment

Hey dont get peoples expectations up too high Toran, i don't want them driving by throwing bricks at the house if it's not up to scratch !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
                            Hey dont get peoples expectations up too high Toran, i don't want them driving by throwing bricks at the house if it's not up to scratch !!!!
                            I don't remember the BTS ever publishing crap. LOL it'll be good
                            "The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer?"
                            Jeremy Bentham

Comment

Quite right Toran
                              Over the years i've received journals / newsletters from several, herp / amphib / arach / canine clubs and associations.
                              The BTS journal is by far the best presented of the lot (and i'm not just after brownie points here)
                              What more could you ask for, full colour, in gloss, informative articles and so on...plus you get 4 of them for under £16. In some clubs you pay more than that for a couple of B/W A4 sheets twice per year.

Colin

Comment

Working...
                              X