update on slim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done! you're getting there
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Its falling off lol
      spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Fantastic

Great going Mary, at least i hope you are talking about your wieght and nothing else has dropped off{ you never really can be too sure at our age!!!!!!!!!!!!!} LOL. LOL. LOL. Louise said your cat not so good hows he doing? Keep up the good work. see you at the show?
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

"If it doesnt kill you, it only makes you stronger"

Comment

I had a weeks holiday last week and stayed the same 13st 6lbs, no running for the bus so it must count for something lol

Comment

Hi Mary, glad things are going well. I needed to lose weight quickly last year and I lost 3st in a few months by:

a) Changing to wholemeal bread
            b) Cutting out all dairy products except semi-skimmed milk
            c) Avoiding all fried food!!!

Good luck
            sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

I don't eat much bread, more rice cakes and crispbreads, thanks anyways xx
              I walked to work today, a mile into town, took 35 mins lol, now if I can do that all of my 4 days I work it will be great.

Comment

Your result are really surprising but I'm still thinking that how did you do it? I mean,
                personally I do cardio exercises, drink plenty of water but do not use any sort of supplement for
                that. I'm I right? I don't rely on them at all. I need your suggestions.Clarkston gym and fitness
                Last edited by Jevon Nie; 14-04-12, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Im guessing that you didnt notice that this thread is over 4 years old

Comment

Working...
                  X