Member needs help in Southhampton area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member needs help in Southhampton area

Ive been asked by a member in the Southampton/ Romsey area if there are any members who could help him by taking his three tarantulas off him and give them a good home.

I dont know what they are (does it matter?)

If you are a member of the BTS and live nearby please contact me and Ill put you in touch. Please only members in the area as he cant post them and they need to be colected. He is fairly desperate so any help is appreciated

Thanks

Ray
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

I don't live near there But I will give them good home's if he or she want to ship. I will alway happily give T's in need a home. just let me know if I can help.

cheers
    "The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer?"
    Jeremy Bentham

Comment

hi i know im not a member,but still willing to help,at the moment im staying in ower(6 miles from romsey)ill be here for the next 3 weeks

Comment

well i'm in London, so again too far, but willing to help if everything better falls through!
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

hi ray
          i know someone in Weymouth who will take them he is not a member but he is a huge spider fanatic he is mainly into natives but he has some tarantulas i am sure he will collect if you could give me some contact details i can get the pair of them in contact.
          kindest regards
          wes

Comment

If these spiders still need a home I will take them. I can collect from Portsmouth. Just ask him to PM or e-mail me if he wants me to.

Comment

Working...
            X