new sac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new sac

ello everyone on bts, i havent been on for ages cos i am selling most my spids as i am 10 on sunday and can upgrade on my horse riding. i want to ride horses when im big so cant do spider breeding and compete my horses. i am still keeping about 30 spids though.
    Happy new year to you all and to all at bts. and ray G.

here is a picture of my sugarpuff, she is a versi i was given from andy on ap and she was mated a few times but never had a sac, i mated her a couple of months ago and she had this sac today. I am very pleased and proud but very excited.
    love sonny
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx
    Attached Files

Congrats my man!

Keep us posted how it progresses, and good luck with your equestrial pursuits!

Are u listing the spids for sale on the bulletin?
    All those legs and not a pair of shoes in sight... Nice tarsus tho...

Comment

congrats on the sac, Sonny!
      glad you're keeping a good number of spiders. the fact is, most of us have busy lives...but still manage to squeeze our 8-legged friends in i'm sure you will also be able to do the same!
      good luck with everything dude, and see you at the next show at the latest...if i don't make it to York before.
      Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
      -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Happy New Year to you as well Sonny! And well done for your eggsac...hope you end up with loads of babies!!

Good luck with the horse-riding too...I used to compete in cross-country, so I can understand why you're wanting to spend more time with the horses....just be careful!

Comment

Nice one Sonny, good luck with it babe xxxxxxxxxxxx
          spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

All the best Sonny, hope you have lots of spiderlings
            sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Working...
            X