Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasgow Andrew Has A Question

Hey,
    its me again with a couple of questions, well not really questions, more like I would like to hear from others who have experience.
    So here goes. I have been browsing and came across the Tarantula Shop which is on-line, has anyone had a good experience with them?
    I am aware that The Spider Shop has a good reputation, but I have looked at it many times and I am after L para, and the bad news is that The Spider Shop does not seem to have any that are available. I am not in a rush though. I prefer to use a vivarium type set up and still have to get this sorted out, but in saying that, i am getting there. I am building up slowly. I have been quoted crazy money by the pet shop, they are trying to hit me up for £150, well it could be up to that. I am aware that the pet shop I go to is good and dont doubt them being able to get one from a good source but I feel that it is a bit much. I would be greatful to hear from you guys. Thanks.

Hi Andrew, i've had pretty good experiences with them. i've only bought slings from them so far, and lost a few, but that's mainly down to my inexpertise + bad luck.
    i did accidentally buy a dead from a show, but they replaced it with no hassle and a freebie.
    currently my (legendary) C crawshayi (king baboon) sling is from them, as are my two A geniculata and two A seemani.
    you'll see their link on the BTS board sometimes, and i think that's a general vouch for quality, as well.
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Thanks James

I was just on the T Shop there and cant remember what pass word I have used! Bummer. Anyway I will keep on trying. Thanks for the reply. Another thing, I wish they had Tarantula Shows up here in Glasgow, I am aware that some people have bought T's at the shows at really good prices.

Comment

yeh, you should do your best to get down to Kettering and the BTS show! definitely worth your while
        plus you get to meet a fair number of our crazy lot
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Lee from the Spidershop has a deservedly good reputation. Ordered many times from him and always been a good experience

My Collection:

Comment

Andrew...Tarantula Shop are absolutely fine...they pack well, and supply a decent size and quality of spidey too. It's just that...I have my *loyalties*.....*whistles and heads back to TheSpiderShop site* LOL

Comment

Working...
            X