No announcement yet.

Spiders on a Plane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to have to use BA anyway to bring my cat, I think I have to go along a certain route as well (something like Austin to New York to London.)

I'm mainly nervous about them being cargo, I only brought one carry-on bag with me last time and got really badly delayed in the passport check line at Heathrow, I'd really hate for that to happen again when I've got animals to worry about... I don't even know how to handle non-living cargo luggage, do they just stick it on the next plane for me or do I have to pick it up at each stop or what? Flying makes me entirely too nervous when it's just myself to worry about, adding pets to that is going to be nerve-wracking.

Comment

I should ne day write a play by play about this but just can't be asked right now to much going on. Is what happens you will go to BA's animal cargo the day of flight (TIP) make sure you are there a good 6to8 hours before your flight. you will check your cat in the take her and weight her and her crate you say goood bye. then As I had said in other post you will have weeks in advance booked a US fish and wild life officer to meet you at the animal cargo to inspect the T's. He will ask to see maybe one or 2 unless he take's an interest. you and him sign some paper work together he stamps them as clear to leave. then you wait hours for animal cargo to clear them, X-rays, tape, labels more paper work. cost goes by the size of box so cost I could only guess. but my box containing 130 spider was about 2.5 ft by 1.5 ft by 1.5 ft close as but that cost me $540.00 to get it on the plane...

continued--------
      "The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer?"
      Jeremy Bentham

Comment

Working...
      X