Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Forman View Post
    hmm,

well i did not post this sooner as I thought it would be blatanly obvious but if I had a 3cm spiderling and some crickets to house

then I would house the spider in the cricket tub and the crickets in the big tank....
    I did think of that many times over the last few week, but transfering the crickets might be quite difficult Once the T. is bigger, and the cricket tank is actually too big for the T. I reckon. I think housing the T. in a ferrero rocher's case 'till it's 1.5 inches is a good idea, at which point I'll move it to the big tank.
    Although, does anyone else share my opinion that 7.5 x 13.5" is too big a tank for the sling??

Cheers Tom,
    Rich.
    Li'l' Ice Cube the Brachypelma Smithi!!! (As of 13/05/08 !!) But, I'm still gonna refer to it as Ice Cube!
    Pyro the Brachypelma Auratum!!!!!!!!!!

Many, many thanks Louise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL Tom, ever get the feeling we're going round in circles. Over 100 posts, a senior member and still no T, now that's definitely worth a LOL, if you'll excuse my sarcasm.
      My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lacey View Post
        LOL Tom, ever get the feeling we're going round in circles. Over 100 posts, a senior member and still no T, now that's definitely worth a LOL, if you'll excuse my sarcasm.
        Excused! I thought the same thing lol! Well, getting one real soon - but I have to fund this by myself, and that will take a few more weeks - I have two choices though; save up what I can, or after two weeks take the 25 pounds from my school lunch money (meaning I have to make my lunch at home - which isn't too bad!) and buy the T. already! Looool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Li'l' Ice Cube the Brachypelma Smithi!!! (As of 13/05/08 !!) But, I'm still gonna refer to it as Ice Cube!

Comment

Matter of Fact - I'll do just that! But that means that cuz next week is half term, I won't get my T. till about another month - however that is good as the temperature caused by the weather should rise, meaning the T. shouldn't be too cold (if cold at all) when being sent!

Comment

Working...
          X