That is one fast spider!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is one fast spider!!!

Just unpacked my new Avic fasciculata and put it in its new temporary home - my god I thought I was never gonna get it in there! I think it's been on the old energy tablets!!! That definitely brought my heart rate up a notch or two. All safely into its pot now and looking absolutely gorgeous. Will post pic when I can.

Claire
    Claire Beckett

[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

to be updated lol....new additions

fantastic!
    i'm currently trying to resist ordering one from Lee...mainly becuase they're expensive and i'd want a minimum of two!
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

James, that was exactly me. Got mine from him. Kept going back and having a look at that little pic and now I'm so glad I did - it is the cutest little thing! And that was the liveliest unpacking I have done so far! Lovely colours and pattern on abdomen - it's gorgeous!
      Claire Beckett

[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

to be updated lol....new additions

Comment

well...if he gets his crazy new Chilean scorps id'ed and available for selling soon, i'll see if he's still got some A fasciculata's left and get him to throw one in with them!
        i have no will power!!!
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

Originally posted by Claire Beckett View Post
          Just unpacked my new Avic fasciculata and put it in its new temporary home - my god I thought I was never gonna get it in there!
          Claire
          Just remember - they run up things!
          the easiest way to catch them is to hold their container upside down above them and they will leg it up inside.
          See my new blog about Bristol's bug life: Bristol Loves Bugs

Comment

Working...
          X