Big thank you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thank you.

I'd like to send a big thank you to Lee from The Spider Shop, for giving me a replacement for my Cyriopagopus sp (Singapore blue), the one he replaced it with has been mated. So thanks very much for that Lee, fingers crossed I get an egg sack thats viable.
    Roy.
    My Other Critters Are.

"Tarantulas of coarse."

i have been eying up some of those cyriopagapus on the website for a while, what sort fo size are the ones lee is selling? just bought myself a b.ruhnaui from lee this weekend at the lectures, he is a pleasure to do business with
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

brilliant roy, lee aint a bad ole bugger lol

Comment

Good luck Roy and I hope you get an egg-sac. Thats the thing about Lee, he looks after his customers. He's always been really decent to me too. Well done lad!
        sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

wish i'd thought to ask him to replace mine...it died a month after i bought it from him!
          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
          -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Cyriopagopus sp.

Thanks for all your replies folks, the C.sp (Singapore blue) is about approx LS fully extended would be around 23cm. They are quite a big T, and beautiful coloring too. Will try & get pics for you all soon.
            Roy.
            My Other Critters Are.

"Tarantulas of coarse."

Comment

Working...
            X