Crickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James Box View Post
    yes...it IS a G. a Grammastola to be exact.
    It's a G. G. then! A gangster Grammostola!
    Li'l' Ice Cube the Brachypelma Smithi!!! (As of 13/05/08 !!) But, I'm still gonna refer to it as Ice Cube!
    Pyro the Brachypelma Auratum!!!!!!!!!!

Many, many thanks Louise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i wouldn't say that.
      tarantulas are necessary parts of the foodchain with no actual cruelty in their natures.
      gangsters are the opposite, and often quite cruel. perhaps THEY could be foodsources for innocent and useful tarantulas
      i'll do some experiments
      Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
      -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by James Box View Post
        i wouldn't say that.
        tarantulas are necessary parts of the foodchain with no actual cruelty in their natures.
        gangsters are the opposite, and often quite cruel. perhaps THEY could be foodsources for innocent and useful tarantulas
        i'll do some experiments
        Lol k if you say so, but I was referring to the way it took that pest out lol!!! The food chain is an interesting, natural thing to watch take place when the prey is live food!!!
        Li'l' Ice Cube the Brachypelma Smithi!!! (As of 13/05/08 !!) But, I'm still gonna refer to it as Ice Cube!
        Pyro the Brachypelma Auratum!!!!!!!!!!

Many, many thanks Louise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X