Mother's Day pressies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's Day pressies

My Mothers day pressie arrived today - a P miranda sling Thank you Julie xx, what a lucky Mummy I am!!!!!

excellent! nice present idea...beats the usual things
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by James Box View Post
      excellent! nice present idea...beats the usual things
      Why, what do you normally get on Mothers Day James? LOL

Comment

lol!
        a nice card, some flowers... not spiders though haha

how's the P miranda settling in, Sylvi? how big is it?
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

But James, your not a mother, and your not even female!!
          Plus you dont have kids! Maybe they work mothers day differently in Canada hehehe

Comment

lol. Its an equal society allegedly, we can worry when someone sends him some tights or stockings.

The miranda is a whopping 2cm, and it's settled in well. I've been admiring these for a while so it was an extra special pressie.

Comment

Originally posted by SylviRigden View Post
              lol. Its an equal society allegedly, we can worry when someone sends him some tights or stockings.

The miranda is a whopping 2cm, and it's settled in well. I've been admiring these for a while so it was an extra special pressie.
              lol...not sure i'd suit stockings
              glad the spider's doing well!

Originally posted by Oli Dodds View Post
              But James, your not a mother, and your not even female!!
              Plus you dont have kids! Maybe they work mothers day differently in Canada hehehe
              LOL i must have been sexed by a certain dealer we have enjoyed taking the mick out of lately lol
              -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Good luck with the P. miranda Silvi, they're a lovely spider. I think had it been me I'd have gone for a H. schmidti though, I'd love to own more of these beautiful animals.

James, if you are that desperate we can all send you some stockings! In fact we can put an add in the BTS classifieds for you if you want (descreetly of course)!!!!!
                sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

H schmidti?......meet my girl, she is called 'Spice'

Comment

flippin eck, she's beautiful!

um...Nicola...no thanks, no need to go out of your way for me LOL
                    -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Thank you James I had to rehouse her, so before she had chance to make her new burrow and dissapear for the next year or two I managed to get some photos. Luckily, she's dug her new burrow exactly where she did last time, right against the glass. So I've added some black paper for good measure and will have a good looksy in a day or two to see how she is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by James Box View Post
                        flippin eck, she's beautiful!

um...Nicola...no thanks, no need to go out of your way for me LOL
                        I quite agree, what a pretty little thing - beats flowers anyday! I also don't qualify for mother's day prezzies, not having any children, but at least I am female........

Comment

well it's a Hallmark holiday anyways. should love our mothers everyday:P

have to hook myself up with an H schmidti soon. the closest i have are an H lividum and a C schoedti (can anyway actually pronounce that?)
                          -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Silvi, that is a lovely spider! I think H. schmidti is one of the most underrated tarantulas in the hobby, they are genuinely beautiful. I have an adult male Gold Colour Form and he's a fantastic spider. I think the only thing that surprises people (apart from their beauty) is the size they grow to. This is not a small spider! Well done again Silvi.

This is Jack!
                            sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Nicola, you've sold me on them! will buy at one of the shows coming up if i can
                              -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X