She made it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She made it!

After a long 5- 6 hours of worrying my GBB sling has finally come out of her moult. I'm so chuffed! I can't wait now to see her when she eventually comes out from the hammock she made and I can see how big she is. This is the first time any of my T's have moulted and I knew I'd be worried, but I didnt think I'd be as worried as I was as she was taking so long but I'm now over the moon that she has made it
    Proud owner of 48 Tarantulas and other pets.

Congratulations It's always a nerve wracking experience. How big was she before the moult?

Comment

She was about an inch. My two daughters each have one too, all from the same batch at the shop so they must all be the same age and all three have moutled within the last 12 days. I was worried sick she was'n't going to make it because she took so long but what a relief she did!

Comment

Congrats Patsy, can't wait to see a pic.

Comment

Great news Patsy. Its strange but considering all the moults I've seen since I started keeping tarantulas, I still get nervous when one of my little babies is due. Brilliant news, maybe in a year or so you could introduce your spid to Silvi or Toran's females if you get a male? If a female, I hope you get years of fun!
          sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Thanks both for the Congrats I'll be posting pics as soon as I can get some. Right now she is still by the old skin and has'nt ventured out yet.

Comment

Well done Sapphire. Congrats Mum
              Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

Comment

Thanks Leanne I will post pics as soon as I can.

Comment

Working...
                X