selling up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling up

i am selling all my spids except 6 and i will be at bts show with them all. i will get my mum to put a list up of what i have for sale this wekend. i still love my spiddy's and all my friends on here and bts but i have just done my exams for the junior british equestrian team and have got in so i need to buy a new saddle for my pony and have to sell spids.
    i will still keep a member of the bts as ray is a good friend and i do still like to come on and learn stuff.
    i dont think i am going to be an entomologist now as i want to go to race school and be a jockey.
    se you all at bts.
    love sonny
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sonny, well done getting into the British Team . Shame you're selling most of your spiders but at least you'll still have some! Hope you get to the Olympics in 2012 or 2016 . Good luck for the future.

Comment

Firstly I'd like to say good luck with the equestrian career. Secondly Its a shame you're having to sell some spiders, but at least you're keeping some. Finally stay with us on the forum and I hope you'll be the next Mr. Whitiker
      sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Good luck on the team, we'll be seeing you on TV at some point I expect . If you are small enough for jockey school you can back my shetland as he is a nut case and not suitable for children lol.

Comment

Working...
        X