Nhandu Vulpinus Mature Male available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nhandu Vulpinus Mature Male available

Sunshine has just moulted into a male , always sad as you know it's not long now. Anyway he is available to anyone who has a female and thinks they can mate them. Just let me know.

Steve

sorry mate, but i do believe there are some females lurking around, and it may just be that you'll be the proud surrogate father to a number of slings
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Hi Steve, I have 2 a/f here love, can I borrow him please???
      I will be at Kettering on Sunday, and BTS will have table.
      spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Hi Mary

He's all your's, or rather your adult females.

Whats the address for the show at Kettering. I hadn't planned to go, but could come for a ride out on Sunday.

Comment

Steve...address is Kettering Leisure Village, Thurston Drive, Kettering, Northamptonshire NN15

Comment

Originally posted by stevebagnall View Post
            Hi Mary

He's all your's, or rather your adult females.

Whats the address for the show at Kettering. I hadn't planned to go, but could come for a ride out on Sunday.
            Thanks Steve, will see you there, I carry a black bag with a crystal spider, a gold M , a small spider and a red and blue wooly spider keyring, you can't miss me lol. Look forward to meeting you there.

Comment

Originally posted by mary walters View Post
              I carry a black bag with a crystal spider
              Not a Wilkos carrier bag then?
              Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Ferguson View Post
                Not a Wilkos carrier bag then?
                I will probably have a black bag for life with me, gotta keep the side up, after all, I should be at Wilko, not Kettering.....

Comment

Thanks for the address Louise.

Mary
                  We have met briefly at the Newark show. I was chatting to a guy you were with about breeding G Pulchra's. Anyway I think I'll be able to recognise you, though I doubt you'll remember me .

I'll move him to a smaller 3L container for transport, will this be ok? Don't want to drag the largish container he's currently in. If I leave out the bark hide he has he should have plenty of room. He's literraly only just moulted, 15th. He's looking gangly and skinny, but doubt I'll try feeding him before Sunday.

I've arranged to collect a load of Spids and Scorpions off Lee as well, so killing two birds with one stone so to speak. I had Sunshine off Lee as well, so he's from a good source. This was his second moult since I've had him, I bought him last September. Keep him as long as you need. I know he'll be in good hands.

I'll see you Sunday

Comment

did you buy Sunshine as a sexed female?
                    lol
                    anyways, glad it's going to work out for him and the girls! there is a sad sad shortage of N vulpinus at the mo!
                    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                    -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

lol

I'm afraid I'm not responsible for naming the tarantula's. I leave that to my wife and kids. Sunshine does seem a daft name now he's turned out to be a male though.

Yes it would be good if Mary has some success with him and her females. They are a great Tarantula, hopefully Sunshine can leave this world by fathering hordes of slings . If he fails I'll change his name to Jaffa.

Comment

lol nah, not criticising the name! i have terrible trouble thinking up names for my creatures, meaning most are just called, for example, C darlingi number 3. haha

i'm sure he'll succeed! and two females... with Mary's track record they'll quintuple clutch with 5,000,000 slings each hahaha
                        -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

James you nit.....

My male is a jaffa, Angel is fresh moult, but Foxy has yet to moult, not long to go.
                          Bring him in a crix tub Steve, I will have a home waiting for him here.

Comment

Working...
                          X