Brachypelma DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brachypelma DVD

I've seen Andrew Smith's DVD on Brachy's and its brilliant. However I was wondering as it covers some of the Brachypelma species whether there is going to be a sequel to it, covering other species such as B. schroederi and B. auratum. If any of the BTS committee can confirm whether there will be a sequel or not I'd be grateful.

Also are there any plans for any more of Richard Gallon's poster like the Poecilotheria one? I know Grammostola and Avicularia aren't really possible at the moment but again a Brachypelma one would be brilliant! Thanks
    sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Dont encourage him Nicola........we wont hear the last of it.....

If I know Andy he will be pondering it over as we speak.

Ray
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

well i think we cn safely guess what the after dinner lecture is going to be next february lol
      THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

All I can say to that is good! If it's half as good as this year's I'll be happy. After all, think of all those people who benefited from the temperature info and other stuff on the B. smithi (not to mention the others) this time. Well, what about all those people with curly hair tarantulas? I'm covered already as my Brachys are B. smithi, B. bohemi and B. baumgarteni. Its just there are a lot of people who'd benefit from seeing their tarantula species in the wild as well as the scientific info too.
        Sorry Ray, I just couldn't resist suggesting this one!

Comment

i agree nicola. i am collecting brachys now so as much knowledge on them as possible would be great
          THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

Comment

can anyone give me a link to this dvd? it sounds very interesting, and id love to see a dvd on brachys. be nice to see my fav types of T in the wild etc

Comment

Hi Jason,
              you should be able to buy it at the shop on this site. If not then PM or e-mail Mark Pennell, he should be able to get you a copy.
              All the best.

Comment

Here's the link to the DVD Jason
                Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Originally posted by jason holland View Post
                  can anyone give me a link to this dvd? it sounds very interesting, and id love to see a dvd on brachys. be nice to see my fav types of T in the wild etc
                  Jason
                  Andy has just sent me version 2 of this DVD which has added pictures and info, all the details on just how to acquire this lecture DVD can be found here:

Regards
                  Mark

------------------------------------------------------
                  Serious Ink tattoo studio -
                  Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members

Comment

thanks all 3 of you for your replies. think i may have to buy one me thinks

Comment

Oooh I might have to get this. Cheers for the heads up

Comment

Working...
                      X