First Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Loss

I came home from work last night to find my B.Emilia MM in a death curl and he was dead by this morning. He matured just over a year ago and I`ve been waiting for this....it`s the first T I`ve ever lost, not a nice feeling!

Originally posted by James McAleese View Post
    I came home from work last night to find my B.Emilia MM in a death curl and he was dead by this morning. He matured just over a year ago and I`ve been waiting for this....it`s the first T I`ve ever lost, not a nice feeling!
    aww sorry to hear that James, the smallest of my B. Smithi slings just passed away this weekend too, although he wasnt even a cm you still get an attachment to them

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

sori to hear that james, and stuart;
      its never easy to lose a T no matter wot size it is.

hugs
      'A Woman's Prayer:
      Dear Lord, I pray for: Wisdom, To understand a man , to Love and to forgive him , and for patience, For his moods. Because Lord, if I pray for Strength I'll just beat him to death'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning thats as good as their going to feel all day.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss James I'm sure you gave him a good life and I hope you got a lot of enjoyment out of the little guy

Comment

Sorry for your loss James.
          Did he get a chance to mate?
          Watch your thoughts, they become words.
          Watch your words, they become actions.
          Watch your actions, they become habits.
          Watch your habits, they become your character.
          Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.
          - Unknown

Species I currently have

Comment

Working...
          X