Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cirque du Freak

Hey All,
    My sister met Darren Shan this week, and brought me a signed copy of 'Cirque du Freak'. Read the introduction, and it seems like it is going to be a wicked read after next week!
    How this relates to tarantulas and spiders, well, only time will tell as the pages build up from the right side to the left.
    I can't wait for next Saturday! The tests will all be over, hopefully I would've done well and will be expecting great results, and I will have time to read this book my mate gave me, read Cirque du Freak, mix some tracks BUT most importantly, carry on this film, its script and all other material that I need to start and finish, in preparation for the actual filming.
    Attached Files
    Li'l' Ice Cube the Brachypelma Smithi!!! (As of 13/05/08 !!) But, I'm still gonna refer to it as Ice Cube!
    Pyro the Brachypelma Auratum!!!!!!!!!!

Many, many thanks Louise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy the read rich, u got more patience than me to sit and finish a book lol
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Wow, my son LOVES Darren Shan books. They are being made into films too

My son has called one of his tarantula's Madam Octa. You'll see why, if you don't know already
      Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

Comment

Originally posted by matthew spooner View Post
        enjoy the read rich, u got more patience than me to sit and finish a book lol
        Lol, I will; I used to read and read and read when I was younger. I really like English, besides other subjects. You just need to find the right book, for you. It really isn't about patience, unless the book is sh**. One wicked book I reckon most people, if not all, would love to read is 'A Million Little Pieces'.
        Originally posted by Leanne King-Smith View Post
        Wow, my son LOVES Darren Shan books. They are being made into films too

My son has called one of his tarantula's Madam Octa. You'll see why, if you don't know already
        I've got to get into Darren Shan books. Heard too many good things about them.
        And yes, I'll find out later

Thanks Matthew, and thanks Leanne
        Last edited by Richard Shah; 10-05-08, 02:10 PM.
        Li'l' Ice Cube the Brachypelma Smithi!!! (As of 13/05/08 !!) But, I'm still gonna refer to it as Ice Cube!

Comment

My daughter has read this one and I tried to bid on 12 that were available on ebay.
          There's at least one other with a spider on the front cover, I'm quite intrigued to have a read of these myself, they get good recommendations.
          My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lacey View Post
            My daughter has read this one and I tried to bid on 12 that were available on ebay.
            There's at least one other with a spider on the front cover, I'm quite intrigued to have a read of these myself, they get good recommendations.
            You didn't win the bid? I'm sure you'll find many good, cheap bids for all twelve on Ebay.
            My edition has a Spider on the front cover, but it ain't the one in my OP. If you have the time, why not read it?

Comment

Working...
            X