Calling all members that live in the West Midlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all members that live in the West Midlands

Hi , if there are any of you guys or gals who live in the West Midlands who are willing to give up Saturday morning to help us set up we would love to hear from you. Sunday is fine we have enough helpers but Saturday when the hard work has to be done is always a bind. So whats in it for me I hear the more sceptical amongst you scream?

1. You get a free pass to the expo that allows you in early ( nows thats worth it alone)
    2. You get a free invite to join the BTS Committee and guests in the pub on Saturday night (mines a pint) and watch us drink Coseley dry. (The Ice cream is a plus)
    3. You get a personal thanks from me.

So what do you say?

9.30am SATURDAY at the School.............
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

after much deliberation I will be there!

and i love the benefits to no queing and and a drinking session woohoo im set

see you at 9:30 ray
    Proud B.T.S Member

Comment

Hi Ray my man. I could make it for 9.30am at the school, but I would have to leave before 5pm as i have to drive to Manc to pick the missus up, is that any use to you?
      Thanks dude

Comment

Hi guys, Nathon, good to have you on board, see you there 9.30, Oli, We'll be there until approx 1 pm, then we'll be going to the hotels to book in and have an afternoon session in Bilston (as a practice for the evening party!!). Anyone else want to join us, you'll be made very welcome!

Comment

damn it looks like the four of us are gonna have a very hard morning then dont it lol!! guys there is still a few hrs left so come and show your support and help lil old me to help the gus set up this fantastic event for us all

see you in the morning ray,steve and oli
          Proud B.T.S Member

Comment

Working...
          X