Ray - Lectures at the BTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray - Lectures at the BTS

Ray, do you know off hand when the lecture(s) are scheduled to happen?
    i just want to make sure i'm there for all of them!
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

The lecture this year is by Andrew Smith on his recent trip to Mexico to find Brachypelma. Its a cracker and I can recommend buying the accompanying DVD.

Andrew is a fine lecturer and very entertaining

It will be in the GYm ( time to be announced but around 2.00ish)

You wont miss it mate .
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

thanks Ray! that's going to be great
      Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
      -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

excuse my forgetfulness, but do we have to book a place for the lectures and is it at additional cost?
        My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lacey View Post
          excuse my forgetfulness, but do we have to book a place for the lectures and is it at additional cost?
          Peter
          Its first come first in, and its free!...
          Andrew treated us to this lecture in Feb and its a cracker!

Regards
          Mark

------------------------------------------------------
          Serious Ink tattoo studio -
          Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members

Comment

Some would pay to see Andy, some would pay for him not to lecture. But we here at the BTS bring you this lecture gratis, free, for nought, nothing absolutly no charge.....but make sure you get there early .........it will be a busy one..Ive heard it and its a corker....

[B]
            On

Comment

im looking forward to it do we as actual b.t.s. members get prefered treatment to the room id hate to think that some of us loyal members would miss out due to some random person after a boredom breaker if you like (no disrespect to non bts members in any way)
              Proud B.T.S Member

Comment

to be fair naython, people at the expo are not going to need a boredom breaker as they are there as an enthusiast and shouldnt find it boring. member or non member, everyone is paying to go in and has the right to see it, it could be said that as a loyal member, you could have had a bloody good seat to watch it at the lectures in feb
                THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

Comment

This will be my 1st BTS show and I'm looking forward to the lecture more then the buying of new T's.
                  Jamie loves ya!

Comment

precisely, and why should you not get a good seat to watch if you make the time to get there for a space,
                    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

Comment

again i meant no offence to anyone matthew i was merely asking a question, im not trying to say that anyone is better than anyone else, i was again just enquireing as the saying goes if you dont ask you don get,

regardings febs lecture i was unable to attend with work commitments
                      Proud B.T.S Member

Comment

i was also unable to attend due to gig commitments! and not even my band
                        i am especially gutted about missing the Solifugid lecture
                        -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Chill boys....there room for everyone. Andy wont start untils its packed solid. Its his ego you know or his age Lol

[B]
                          On

Comment

Working...
                          X