Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyro the B Auratum!

Hey People
    Thanks to the great Louise, I have just come into posession of another great-looking Brachypelma Species, the B Auratum!

"My name's Pyro. What the hell are you looking at?"
    Gonna be great!

I just dropped in a cricket, hopefully they'll meet, and the cricket will come to his fall!!!!

Thanks all, but above all, Louise! Couldn't have got this without you!
    Li'l' Ice Cube the Brachypelma Smithi!!! (As of 13/05/08 !!) But, I'm still gonna refer to it as Ice Cube!
    Pyro the Brachypelma Auratum!!!!!!!!!!

Many, many thanks Louise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are very very very very very very welcome, Rich.
    I hope you guys have many happy years together, I'm sure the youngster is in very safe hands. Enjoy.

Comment

It's what this hobbies all about Richard, Share, Give, Buy, Accept and Share a bit more

Enjoy!!!

Colin
      Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
        It's what this hobbies all about Richard, Share, Give, Buy, Accept and Share a bit more

Enjoy!!!

Colin
        Well said Colin!!! I'm in total agreement.

Rich, You are the next generation of spider keeper, and I for one wish to see you on a road of positive experiences. All the very best for those years of arachnid addiction ahead.

Comment

Don't think so Lou... it's not for me... five would be enough lol! I can't see my addiction rate growing, although hopefully there will be people to continue this hobby properly...
          I will have so many years of fun with these T.s though! I owe it to you Louise. And as Colin said, it is about giving and sharing; if I ever do become a collector, I'll keep that going!
          Li'l' Ice Cube the Brachypelma Smithi!!! (As of 13/05/08 !!) But, I'm still gonna refer to it as Ice Cube!

Comment

Collecter? properly? Rich dear, with just one T you are the same as all of us. You have the same enthusiasm we all have, it doesn't matter how many T's you own.

Comment

Originally posted by SylviRigden View Post
              Collecter? properly? Rich dear, with just one T you are the same as all of us. You have the same enthusiasm we all have, it doesn't matter how many T's you own.
              Two Ts Sylvi, remember? Lol. Well, if that's how you see me, than I class myself as a minor collector!
              Thanks Sylvi

Comment

Lovely tarantula and less camera shy than IC by the looks of things. Such a nice gesture Louise. What's the female equivalent of a true gent? Because that's you Lou
                Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

Comment

Silvi's right Richard, whether you have one spider or hundreds you are still part of an enthusiastic group of hobbyists.
                  Are we going to see you at the BTS expo by any chance young man?
                  Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Ferguson View Post
                    Lovely tarantula and less camera shy than IC by the looks of things. Such a nice gesture Louise. What's the female equivalent of a true gent? Because that's you Lou
                    True!
                    He isn't so bad actually, it was just I couldn't get the right setting on my N95; well, found it now!

Comment

She's a true laydeeeee Andrew, and she sure is....
                      spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

congrats on the new addition rich. i am picking one of these up from louise myself, if its as nice as the one she has given you then louise has got one massive hug coming her way lol
                        THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by matthew spooner View Post
                          congrats on the new addition rich. i am picking one of these up from louise myself, if its as nice as the one she has given you then louise has got one massive hug coming her way lol
                          I'm sure she won't disappoint. Besides, even if it wasn't (which, ain't the case, since this is Louise ), it couldn't be a disappointment, cuz it's free!
                          However, like I said, it's Louise... you'll get satisfaction!
                          Thanks Matt

Comment

so you say ur only gonna keep about 5 Ts rich, any specific ones your lookin at owning?
                            THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by matthew spooner View Post
                              so you say ur only gonna keep about 5 Ts rich, any specific ones your lookin at owning?
                              Nah I mean at the most, in any one point during my life. No real specific ones, GBBs are nice. Pokies are ok but they are tree dwellers and their venom has a much bigger affect on humans. That doesn't actually worry me too much, but it still there to be a lil bit off putting. L. Parahybana's are wicked,; maybe one of them.
                              But right now, I have no interest whatsoever expanding my collection. I may want to in the future, and I may want to get some scorpions.

I was gonna get some Emperor scorp.s to live communally, but my mum literally went "NO!"
                              Lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X