How to find Oliver at BTS.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find Oliver at BTS.....

.....look For A White Tshirt With Mario On It!!!
    Feel free to say HELLOOOOOOO

great idea Oli!
    just to keep it in the spirit of Nintendo and all it's glory, i'll probably wear a blue shirt with an old NES on it that says "classically trained" lol
    if not, it'll be some evil band shirt
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

I guess the old idea of a photo is defunct these days

James, you'll be easy to spot - the one walking around with a stacks of boxes of every conceivable creature at BTS
      My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

James, you'll be easy to spot - the one walking around with a stacks of boxes of every conceivable creature at BTS

Nope thatwill be me!!!!
        Proud B.T.S Member

Comment

Originally posted by Naython J View Post
          Nope thatwill be me!!!!
          yeah wasn't me this time...i only got a few creatures. i was loaded down with supplies, though.
          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
          -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by James Box View Post
            yeah wasn't me this time...i only got a few creatures. i was loaded down with supplies, though.
            I don't call 'only a few' the 3 carriers we looked after while you went to lectures James lol
            spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Et tu Mary?!
              one bag was mainly filled with sleeping stuff for Em's party...with some bags of substrate, the other big bag had more substrate and some containers...the small bag was the one with the mear handful of creatures, of which i only bought 4!
              -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Working...
              X