Got my Briazilian White Knees today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my Briazilian White Knees today.

I got my white knee slings today. I say slings because I only was going to have one but the man gave me freebies! I went to get 6 white knees for myself and other people and he gave me two free ones and two free red rumps as well! I came away with 10 slings for £15! Mind you, they were only born on 14th March and so are very tiny and the red rumps born on 8th April. I'll post a pic now in the pic section of one of the white knees. Can't get a pic of the red rump, he's buried himself down one side of the canister. I've got to think of two names now.
    Proud owner of 48 Tarantulas and other pets.

aww what a nice little one Patsy!

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Thanks Stuart I like seeing the little ones grow and get to look more like T's each moult.

Comment

That's great Pasty
        It's always nice coming away with a couple more T's than expected.
        Watch your thoughts, they become words.
        Watch your words, they become actions.
        Watch your actions, they become habits.
        Watch your habits, they become your character.
        Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.
        - Unknown

Species I currently have

Comment

I just named my new A. genic...I`ve called it Hoover!!! Very appropriate!!!!

R.I.P Tommy Burns...Hail Hail..A true gent..

Comment

Yes, always nice to come away with more spids than expected . I have some names in mind, Nutt, Rio and Bandit but cant decide which two yet. I like Hoover............very good LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by patsyking View Post
              Yes, always nice to come away with more spids than expected . I have some names in mind, Nutt, Rio and Bandit but cant decide which two yet. I like Hoover............very good LOL.
              hmmm, Bandit makes me think of Smokey & The Bandit (they dont make films like that anymore! ) could call one Bandit and the other Smokey?

Called my new P. Murinus "Fangs" today on account that he came out with them showing and attacked his packaging!
              Last edited by Stuart Common; 20-05-08, 12:46 PM.

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

I used to like watching Smokie and the Bandit I've called my chile rose Fangharad. Angharad is a welsh name and beings as I'm welsh I thought I'd add the F LOL.

Comment

Working...
                X