No announcement yet.

A. Geniculata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mum had a genic that atacked everything, it was mega nasty but I have Andy's girl here and she is huge and really sweet nature. I can hold her with no problem (sorry Ray) .
    Colin is right, all spiddys are different.

Comment

My A. genic is one of my fav spids. Its a great eater and active hunter, it knows as soon as the food is dropped in that its time to harvest. Its recently moulted so was quiet for a while but has always retreated from any disturbance eg. opening the lid. Its damned fast with rather thin legs but I'm sure it wears hobnail boots as it literally charges prey creating plenty of noise. I've never experienced any more than the original flicking when I rehoused it but it obviously disliked its transport because the picture provided before the purchase had no sign of loss of hair and yet it arrived with a rather bald abdomen. I've probably had it 6 months now and need to get a good measurement of its size. I'm also hoping to get a sexing from its exuvium although I've never managed to convince myself of correctly sexing any T - something I need swat up on.
      Last edited by Peter Lacey; 02-06-08, 01:04 PM. Reason: spelling
      My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Working...
      X