O/T: Baby arrived today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O/T: Baby arrived today.

Just a quick note to those that had wished us well over the last few months when I said we were having a baby. Olivia Frances arrived today weighing 9lb 10oz. Michelle and the baby are doing fine and James is just happy to be a big brother at last. I'm one very happy and proud dad!

We are moving house too on Friday. Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket! Michelle offered to keep Gloria's tank on her knee whilst we made the trip to the new house. Can't see that happening now!
    Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

congrats on getting another little monster

Comment

Congrats to mum, dad and big brother, and welcome lilttle one xxxxxxxxx
      spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Congratulations Andrew, she is beautiful!
        Proud owner of 48 Tarantulas and other pets.

Comment

Awww Andrew she is beautiful!! I'm 28 weeks pregnant with my first..baby pics making me swoon!! lol

Comment

Well done Andrew. I wish you all the very best for the future. Good luck.
            sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

congratulations andrew, all the best for you all. dont get too drunk wetting her head will ya lol
              THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Off topic?....Who cares !!!!

Congratulations on your new arrival, Best wishes for the future.

Colin

p.s. What a cutie !!!
                Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

that's one odd spider!
                  the chelicerae and ocular arrangement are very different

lol

congrats on the wonderful new addition to your family!!!
                  hope the moving goes smoothly

glad James is happy, but does Gloria feel jealous?
                  Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                  -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

Congratulations to you and your family, hope everyone's doing fine
                    My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

congratulations Andrew! well done on the new arrival !!

Comment

she's gorgeous mate, congratulations

I remember when isaac was born just over a year ago, it was amazing, were expecting again in september....

enjoy your time now with her cos they grow really fast and will be into everything in no time.

Craig

P.s on a side note, i've not seen palps arranged that way....lol
                        41 of the following species
                        A. geniculata, A. seemani, A. versicolor, B. albopilosum, B. annitha, B. auratum, B. boehmei, B. ruhnai, B. schroederi, B. smithi, B. vagans, C. cyaneopubescens, C. fasciatum, Cyriopagopus sp "Singapore blue", E. campestratus, G. aureostriata/pulcheripes, G. formosa, G. rosea, G. rosea (rcf), N. coloratovillosus, P. irminia, P. rufilata, P. metallica, Pseudhapalopus sp "blue"

Comment

Thank you everybody for the kind words. Its going to be a hectic couple of days ahead of us but I'm sure we'll get through unscathed!

Craig, had Olivia been a born a boy, she was going to be called Isaac.

James, Gloria doesn't feel the slightest bit jealous. If anything I think she'll have been glad for the peace these last two days.
                          Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

Comment

Working...
                          X