Gutted!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutted!!

Popped into my local pet store today, they have quite an extensive reptile and invertibrate section. I always check out there stock, but usually it's the same stuff, Haplopelma, Pterinochilus a few Pokies and the odd common Brachypelma.

Today though ther was a brand new critter, pressed right up to the side of it's enclosure. It had fire red legs, a shade of red I have never seen before so I asked the sales assistant if I could have a look. It turned out to be Megaphobema robustum! The price tag was £60, and I was willing to buy it for that price. I had it bagged up and took it to the tills.

Unfortunately, on closer inspection (it was curled into quite a tight ball in it's original enclosure) it turned out to be a mature male . I tried to haggle a cheaper price (my thought being I could send it out and get some youngsters back in return!) but they wouldn't budge. Anyone know of a supplier for this species?

Hi Richard,

Sorry about your experience. I have some robustums and could possibly part with one and im not very far from Kidderminster. If you need more details or pics please pm me.

Thanks

Paul

Comment

Working...
    X