Pamphobeteus breeding BTS article?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pamphobeteus breeding BTS article?

Hey ppl, iv successfully managed to breed my Pamphobeteus 'South Equador II' this year...*fingers crossed from nymphs to slings now*
    Im just thinking about writing it as an article for BTS journal.. just after some info about layout and stuff, it would be greatly appreciated.

Although i can get all other info, i cant find exact dates for copulation, i can only get it down to the month. which is an pain.
    Cheers!

Hey Cam, have seen the pictures, nice little lot of nymph 1's.

Would you mind popping the pictures up in our tarantula pix section (or the breeding success section), i'm sure they'll get a few visits.

should be an enjoyable journal entry too mate.

Colin
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
      Hey Cam, have seen the pictures, nice little lot of nymph 1's.

Would you mind popping the pictures up in our tarantula pix section (or the breeding success section), i'm sure they'll get a few visits.

should be an enjoyable journal entry too mate.

Colin
      Yeh sounds good, youl have to bare with me because my pcs pretty messy atm, some really nasty virus will have a try a bit later on tonight

Comment

Try AVG from www.grisoft.com fine bit of free software.
        Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

avast is another good free software. best free virus software ive come across. AVG is gd also tho. have tried it as well.

Join 435 million others and get award-winning free antivirus for PC, Mac & Android. Surf safely & privately with our VPN. Download Avast today!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Strike View Post
            Im just thinking about writing it as an article for BTS journal.. just after some info about layout and stuff, it would be greatly appreciated.
            Hi Cameron,

a simple word document (or the like) is fine for the article, don't worry about the layout as we'll sort that for you. Try and submit as many high quality pics as you can and we'll pick the best one(s) to go into the Journal.
            Guy...
            www.giantspiders.com

Comment

cheers, i have a load of pics so that should be covered. Im still taking pics each day for progression too

cheers 4 suggested anti-virus, i need a fix rather than a preventative.
              Its called virtumonde, iv tried every leading company, and some dedicated anti-virtumonde fixers.
              nothings worked. im simply going to re-install wiondows wen i get around to it, that should be the resolve..well easiest i recon

Comment

if its a prog that keeps popping up on ur pc etc. serch on ur pc for a file or folder named virtumonde. if its a prog, it will have a folder (they self install) then simply deleted from your folders, and make sure theres no traces of the virtumonde in your registry

Comment

Working...
                X