No announcement yet.

Where's my T. gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah he may have gotten out? my smithi used to want to escape all the time as well. And he did once. found him 7 foot up in the air on my highest shelf lol.... now hes got a heavy duty wooden top lol... wot lid do you have on yours? and holes/gaps etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Burnside View Post
      Ok - so now I have the whole contents of the viv strewn across the bottom of my bath (hope the wife doesn't get home just yet !!!). I have carefully sifted through it all, twice but I can't see the little fella. If he has died, shouldn't I be able to at least find a skin????

He has been missing for nearly 3 weeks now so maybe he's decomposed. Anyone got any ideas?
      Well...escape is a possible answer. But if it had died a while back, then decomposition may have been aided by the mites that you saw strolling around in the tank...it doesn't take long for a body to mulch down.
      Keep watch around the edges of your rooms at night...near warm zones, such as plugs that are in use, radiator, back of the tv, stereo, anywhere dark and cosy, etc..it might be a long shot, but you could be re-united.

Comment

hmm that doesn't sound good mate

if it's any help, i thought i lost an H maculata and even checked its web...the only thing i hadn't done is spread the substrate out somewhere to check. well a few days later it was at the top of its tub and had repaired the damage i did to its web lol...so i hope you are lucky like that too and are reunited with your spider!
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
        X