Grrr, missed the flip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrr, missed the flip!

I checked on one of my L.Para's this afternoon to find her moulting. I videod the best bits and was on the phone to my friend when she flipped back over I watched it but missed it on film. Grrrrr, after watching it for AGES!!!!!

Lily looks alot bigger now and her legs seem REALLY long!

Piccies are in pic section, if you want to see
    Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

congrats on successful moult leanne, shame u didnt catch it on film, wud hav been good to watch
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by matthew spooner View Post
      congrats on successful moult leanne, shame u didnt catch it on film, wud hav been good to watch
      Thanks Matt

I know I filmed the rest too, well the best bits anywho, but I can't believe I missed it. Grrrrr! At least I saw it though I suppose, and I'm just glad she's ok, and HUUUUUUUUGE!

Comment

i have got videos on my camcorder, trying to work out how to get them onto computer from tape. there are some fantastic mating and moulting vids on there
        THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Here's a flip for you

I was lucky enough to realize what was about to happen and caught 1 out of hundreds of flips.

Enjoy.

Comment

Wow George. They're fab pics. Lucky you caught them

Comment

Working...
            X