Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H. Lividum juvie wanted badddddd!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H. Lividum juvie wanted badddddd!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone,

Just thought I would put the word out and see if anyone would know where I could get my paws on a H. Lividum juvie!

My mate has a sub-adult femme fatale and after seeing her im in love lol.

Please someone let me know asap!!

P.S L. Para shed today defo sub-adult male, bummer!!

Cheers,

Michael.
    2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Lee at the Spider Shop has some juvies or slings I think, also Dan at the tarantula shop has some adult females.
    sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Thanks Nicola,

Do you have any contact details for them???

Cheers,

Michael.
      2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

The easiest way to get the spider shop I find is to Google "tarantula suppliers" and their name should come up first. The other one is www.tarantula-shop.co.uk I think, if that doesn't work Google tarantula shop and you'll get them.

Comment

Thanks for your help Nicola much appreciated.

Just a quick inquiry I tried to upload a few pics to show my L. Para shedding and it said there was an error because a security token was missing?????

Have you heard of this?

Cheers,

Michael.

Comment

I'm not very good with technical programming, if you speak to Mark Pennell tomorrow I'm sure he'll be able to help.
            All the best

Comment

Thanks for the help Nicola,

I just ordered a 5 inch unsexed h. lividum from the tarantula shop cant wait til it gets here lol.

Thanks,

Michael..

Comment

Dan's a good trader, i've recently ordered from him too.
                i had a couple lividum given to me recently, and they are class spiders...but fairly confident! watch your fingers
                Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

If your spider has blue legs at 5" chances are you've got a female. H. lividium males and females look very different. All the best,
                  Nicola

Comment

Originally posted by James Box View Post
                    Dan's a good trader, i've recently ordered from him too.
                    I'd second that. My first (there will be a second! I've just gotten permission {I'm a 31 year old married man for crying out loud!!!!} to go to the Newark show in Dec. So long as I bring the children!) tarantula purchase was from Dan and the experience was a pleasnat one.
                    Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

Comment

yay Andrew, theres also the Leeds Entomological Show in september which isnt too far to travel to, thinking of popping along see what might be there

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
                      X