X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ischnocolus spp. ...

Hello!
    This is my firs post on BTS .. so Hi everybody
    Any one know somethink about Ischnocolus where it lives and can I Find it in Walencja(Spain) or somewhere colse ?
    Maybe someone from Spain could tell me is it protect(rare species or endangered) ?
    ThX from above

I'm sorry I can't help you with your spider but I wanted to say welcome to the BTS even so. Its a great organization and you'll have lots of fun here!
    sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Welcome 2 the forum

I'm afraid I'm not much help here neither Have u tried using the search on this forum? Hopefully another member will be able 2 give u more information. Good Luck

Comment

hello and welcome Leslaw!
        i did a quick search on google and this is a thread i found on arachnoboards: http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/show....php?p=1175999
        it seems to indicate that it is found in Spain. as for protected status, no idea...
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Information regarding species locations here

Three species are Spanish (andalusiacus, valentinus & holosericeus) and there are Italian and Algerian species too.

I can't find any reference to this genus on any protected status list (so far)

Hope the above helps, Welcome to the forum Leslaw.

Colin
          Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Thx all ... I read thoes articles and posts in arachnoboards and they send me here, I even make a short specification of this genus, maybe in Spain i found some answers? .. and maybe I catch one ...

Comment

good luck mate, hope you can find them
              Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
              -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
              My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Have you tried downloading the Ischnocolus article from this very site?:

The British Tarantula Society, the largest and oldest tarantula society in Europe.

Cheers,
                Richard

Comment

Found that but it wouldn't download for some reason Richard, and i tried a few times.
                  I just presumed it was unavailable or a broken link.

*edit*
                  Today, it works fine.
                  Last edited by Colin D Wilson; 05-07-08, 04:31 PM.
                  Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

hmm queer I download it .. nice draft, now i Know that is subterranean spider and I know where i have to look If I Found any of Ischnocolus I also do a draft
                    greeting

Comment

Working...
                    X