X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my New Spiders today!!!!

Hey Everyone,

Just got my new spiders today!!!!

They came in the post this morning from Mark Pajak, and hats off to the guy he raises a good tarantula(s). I got a gorgeous P. Murinus female,An equally gorgeous P. Fasciatum female,3 "peru purple" slings, 2 B. Smithi slings and a cracking S. Calceatum. I must say over the moon with all of them so many thanks Mark pleasure doing business with you.

P.S Pics will be posted asap I just have to downgrade my mobile phone camera, it won't me post 5 megapixal photos damn it!!! LOL

I love the internet,

Michael..
    2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Michael, have you tried using photobucket? Its free and very easy to use. I've used it on 5 differeant forums in the past and never had a problem.

Now lets see some pictures.
    Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

Comment

Hey Andrew,

How do I use Photobucket???

I have posted a few pics a few weeks ago no problem but now all of a sudden, it keeps saying error 500 try again later??

But I can tell you the P. Murinus is a cracker! Its has a full rusty colour all over, very unique in my opinion most I have seen are a more golden colour.Believe me I'm dying to post some pics to show her off LOL.

Let me know mate,

Cheers,

Michael..
      2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

congrats on the new additions michael, i must agree with you on mark's skills at raising tarantulas. i bought an a.geniculata from him and it is absolutely stunning
        THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Defo Matt,

My mate owns a shop and he has the S. Calceatum, P. Fasciatum and a few of the slings, I got of Mark, we went halfers you see.He had an A. Geniculata juvie, was a smasher just sold it yesterday I was gutted cos I wanted it LOL.He has a few more but that one just stood out.I'm gettin an H. Lividum sub-adult in a few days too can't wait,and I got such an offer aswell for 2 cyriopragopus "blue" and 3 H.Lividum juvies I'm soooooooo tempted LOL. So congrats to us both Matt.

Cheers,

Michael..

Comment

Well thanks for the good publicity guys!!!!!
            To be honest I am just really glad they all made it through the post ok and you are happy - I will let you know when I live somewhere that I can have spiders and you can return the favor eh?

For now I must make do with the Steatoda in the bathroom, Pholcus in the cupboard, Tegenaria in the porch, Segestria in the wall.... well things aren't that bad after all!
            See my new blog about Bristol's bug life: Bristol Loves Bugs

Comment

Anytime Mark,

My collection is always growing, so whenever your looking some spiders let me know.

I was meant to be getting a breeding pair of cyriopagopus sp"blues", but unfortunately the male has passed. But all is not lost be friend has a got a juvie unsexed, so you never know might still be able to pair them up!! LOL

I'm also getting 3 "dark form" H. Lividum juvie so hopefully be a pair amongst them.

Cheers,

Michael...

Comment

Working...
              X