Acrylic cages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acrylic cages

I came across this US based website and wondered if anyone knows of such a manufacturer here in the UK and if so, a web address.

Thanks guys n gals.
    Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

never seen those before andrew, they look brill though, i mite have to look into manufacturing some of these myself
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Well let me know if and when you do. My smithi is till a juvy, but I'm always on the look out for when its an adult and thought these were brilliant.

Comment

TarantulaCages tanks are awesome. I also wish they were available in the UK, they are clearly the nicest kind of tank you could use for a spider. I think they would probably ship to the UK if you bought them from that site, but no doubt the postage costs would be huge.

Matthew, get on it, you could probably make a killing

Comment

I've sent them an email regarding postage costs to the UK. I'll let you know when I get a reply.

Comment

Acrylic cages are OK and those look great!! if you need lightweight tanks for a self etc.
            However they soon scratch up and you end up with a tank that's opaque rather than clear and clean looking.

With Glass you can clean easily and it does not scratch.

Regards
            Mark

P.S A little note on goods coming in from International destinations. I recently collected a parcel from the PO and there was a notice stating that all parcel that have has import duty will have a £7.00 handling charge added.

------------------------------------------------------
            Serious Ink tattoo studio -
            Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
            My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

We have a load of custom built acrylic cages here for arboreals. They are great because they are lightweight but look pretty tatty after a year. I still think glass is a better material for display tanks.

Comment

I bought one of these tanks and they are GREAT.. I live in the u.s. though so i dont know if they would ship to the UK, although im sure they would...

Comment

Just got an email reply:

Hi Andrew,

Shipping to the UK is $70.00 for the large terrestrial cage. The total
                  for 1 cage with shipping is $124.99

You can pay via PayPal by logging into your paypal account.....................

I think that works out about £60 ish. Seems a bit steep, but they do look good though.

Comment

Working...
                  X