• B.T.S. AGM

The BTS Annual General Meeting
    Open to all members of the BTS

Saturday 4th September 2004 - 4.00 (agm start 4.15) to 6.00pm

The Radlett Centre
    Phillimore Place
    Radlett
    Herefordshire

Contact Myself or Angela Hale if you wish to attend. Your chance to put those nagging questions to the BTS. Support us to help us support you.

P.S There is a BTS committee meeting prior to the AGM so there will be no admitance to the membership until after 4.00

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

I urge as many members as possible to attend the AGM. It is your chance to meet with us face to face and ask those questions that have been nagging at you all year. We dont bite, honest and we would love to see you.

Ray and Angela
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

A BIG THANKYOU!
      To those who made the effort to come to the AGM. The society appreciates the effort you made to come along on the day and ask questions.

To support the BTS AGM is to support the BTS and as the BTS is its membership you are supporting us all!

Those few that made it roll of honer

Phil Messenger
      Ray Gabriel
      Andy Matthews
      Stephen Copley

Many thanks chaps
      Regards
      Mark Pennell and all the BTS Committee.

------------------------------------------------------
      Serious Ink tattoo studio -
      Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Maybe you would get more members turning up if it was further North?
        Guy...
        www.giantspiders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Guy
          DonĀ“t be daft Guy! It needs to be held in Germany as then you get the added bonus of some good German beer!

I know its maybe not my place to say but heres a thought.- If the AGM was held together the the BTS Lectures then many more members would be there to put their points across.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy
            Thats true Guy lol

Anyway Mark I would have gotten the train down but unfornatuly I have been working all weekend didn't really have much choice so I coundm't have come even if I wanted too.

Maybe next year.

Visit my web site @ http://www.gwrightstarantulacare.co.uk

Comment

Phil Messenger
              Ray Gabriel
              Andy Matthews
              Stephen Copley
              So that's what AGM stands for - Annual Girlie Meeting
              Guy...
              www.giantspiders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Guy
                Phil Messenger
                Ray Gabriel
                Andy Matthews
                Stephen Copley
                So that's what AGM stands for - Annual Girlie Meeting

LMAO

Comment

AGM

I refuse to be called a girlie. It is unfair and if you do it again I shall be forced to burn ALL my bras!

We could hold the meeting in Newcastle, then people from London would complain. We could hold it in Torbay, then the people in Glasgow would complain. We could hold the meeting on several sites simultaneously, thereby keeping everyone happy. We could hold the meeting in Germany as Chris says - if he is prepared to pay expenses we would love to go over there.

What you gotta have is DESIRE. I travelled 14 hours for a 30 minute interview - and got the job! Africans walk ten hours for a drink of water. DISTANCE IS NO OBJECT TO THE DISCERNING BTS MEMBER.

I am surprised at you both and demand that you retract any comment about it being a girlies meeting. True, I spilt water down my frock and Ray Hale's suspender belt snapped at the sight of the four learned gentlemen in front of us, but hey, I am merely clouding the issue with facts.

Be good you naughty boys!

Comment

Sorry, i have todisagree with everyone. It's obvious that the West Midlands is the center of the universe and existence itself

Comment

Re: AGM

Originally posted by C S Portman
                      I refuse to be called a girlie. It is unfair and if you do it again I shall be forced to burn ALL my bras!

We could hold the meeting in Newcastle, then people from London would complain. We could hold it in Torbay, then the people in Glasgow would complain. We could hold the meeting on several sites simultaneously, thereby keeping everyone happy. We could hold the meeting in Germany as Chris says - if he is prepared to pay expenses we would love to go over there.

What you gotta have is DESIRE. I travelled 14 hours for a 30 minute interview - and got the job! Africans walk ten hours for a drink of water. DISTANCE IS NO OBJECT TO THE DISCERNING BTS MEMBER.

I am surprised at you both and demand that you retract any comment about it being a girlies meeting. True, I spilt water down my frock and Ray Hale's suspender belt snapped at the sight of the four learned gentlemen in front of us, but hey, I am merely clouding the issue with facts.

Be good you naughty boys!

LOL I never saw you as that type of person lmao

Comment

I too would not call Carl a "girlie" . More of a mature woman.

He is of course right. We cantt please all of the people....etc

So if any of you smart a**es have any ides then lets have them.

We have a cunning plan for the future.Watch this space.

[B]
                        On

Comment

Originally posted by RayHale
                          I too would not call Carl a "girlie" . More of a mature woman.

He is of course right. We cantt please all of the people....etc

So if any of you smart a**es have any ides then lets have them.

We have a cunning plan for the future.Watch this space.
                          You didnĀ“t read my smart a**e idea to hold the AGM at the same time as the Lectures. Just an idea

Comment

Just an idea guys
                            Has any one thought of Video confrenceing over the internet that way every one with a PC and a web cam world wide can attend then nobody has to go anywhere

Comment

I like your style Tesco. A good idea but one that does have a number of drawbacks. The AGM does drag on and takes about two hours. Secondly it may detract from the lectures and thirdly and possibbly more importantly it could seriously bite into our drinking time.

What about if we held it at a place that would allow the member to spend some time enjoying the day and then attend the AGM. For instance at a Zoo or botanical gardens.

We had toyed with the idea of the Living Rainforest in Swindon and we are looking into it.

PS I take it back tesco....your not a smart a**e. Look forward to seeing you
                              at the lectures.

[B]
                              On

Comment

Working...
                              X