Some GBB pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some GBB pics

We all love em, right My two both recently moulted so here are their glamour shots, lol.

My male, Super Hans, moulted a couple of weeks ago. He is the first T I've raised from a sling. I've had him since he was just over half an inch, and now he's about 3 inches. My boy is growing up *sniff*

My big female, Fry, moulted last night. No photos of her next to a ruler yet but her skin was 4.5" and I think she is about 5" now. Hopefully I have someone with a MM lined up for her so once she's recovered from this moult I will begin preparations to breed her. If I could get a sac of GBB I would be ecstatic!

excellent pics!
    this is an absolutely class species
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

I've liked this sp for ages. Although T's are more my husbands dept... I may be tempted to have one T to my name.
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

beautiful pics

i just love this spider

i love the colours together.
        mine is like a little monster. lol
        evil.
        'A Woman's Prayer:
        Dear Lord, I pray for: Wisdom, To understand a man , to Love and to forgive him , and for patience, For his moods. Because Lord, if I pray for Strength I'll just beat him to death'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning thats as good as their going to feel all day.

Comment

Great pix

I initially chose not to go for GBBs because of the extensive webbing however it gives a lovely stark backdrop which helps excentuate the lovely colours of this beautiful tarantula.

I could look at pix of these for days - well, I guess I did as I had one as my desktop!
          My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Working...
          X