Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pyro and Ice Cube - okay for a week by themselves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am going back out there in april, will stay there until i run out of cash, hopefully will find some work out there, working in the zoo over there would have been bril as it would have meant easily being able to transport all my animals out there, but never mind, you never know, i might have some bargans up for grabs soon
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by matthew spooner View Post
      am going back out there in april, will stay there until i run out of cash, hopefully will find some work out there, working in the zoo over there would have been bril as it would have meant easily being able to transport all my animals out there, but never mind, you never know, i might have some bargans up for grabs soon
      I take it you wouldn't want to though?
      How hard is it to have them exported from the UK nd imported there?
      Li'l' Ice Cube the Brachypelma Smithi!!! (As of 13/05/08 !!) But, I'm still gonna refer to it as Ice Cube!
      Pyro the Brachypelma Auratum!!!!!!!!!!

Many, many thanks Louise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i dont think its at all hard as long as you declare them but i would imagine it would be quite expensive
        THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by matthew spooner View Post
          i dont think its at all hard as long as you declare them but i would imagine it would be quite expensive
          Yeh true. That's too bad mate, but if you sell them, you could start a collection again with the money you made, once you've moved.
          Li'l' Ice Cube the Brachypelma Smithi!!! (As of 13/05/08 !!) But, I'm still gonna refer to it as Ice Cube!
          Pyro the Brachypelma Auratum!!!!!!!!!!

Many, many thanks Louise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X