Replacing my lost L parahybana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing my lost L parahybana

I lost a L para sling a little while ago, it was tiny though, only about 1 cm. Anyway, have found one at 1 inch so am gonna try and keep this one better and hope it grows to be a gorgeous Salmon Pink. Just wanted to share the news. Am getting it on Weds. So, collection back up to 5. Am still nervous about my little Amazon Pink Toe, wonder if those of you who were lucky enough to get one of these could let me know how yours are getting on?

Claire
    Claire Beckett

[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

to be updated lol....new additions

i think para's are fairly robust, but spiderlings can be delicate or just not capable of surviving...
    any idea what happened to the first? i've had things keel over and to this day don't really know what happened!
    all you can do is your best, really.
    anyways glad you have a new one. my two were about an inch when i got them last August, and now they are nearly 6 inches, i think!
    they are cute as slings and subtly gorgeous as adults, i think.
    didn't get one of those avics i'm afraid, but i'm sure someone here can help you...
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
    X