Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding a book

Hi all especially Andrew Smith
    I have been on a long book hunt this last couple of months for The Tarantula Classification and Identification Guide. At long last i had a copy delivered today after searching the world long and wide on the internet i gave up and consulted a rare book finder and he searched and found one in America which is now mine
    I would like to say what a wonderfull and informative book this even though it is very hard to find and would recomend this book to anyone.
    All the best.
    Darren

A good book and indeed a rare one. I will pass your message on to Andy. I am sure he will be pleased.
    Ray
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Hi Ray
      It would be very much appreciated if you could pass on my comments to Andrew.

Also could you tell me some more books and their ISBN No's along similar lines to the the Tarantula Classification and identification guide.
      It would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks and all the best.
      Darren

Comment

Hi, I will sort out some ISBN Numbers for you and send them to you.

If you go to the BTS site and go to Resources you will see Fitzgerald Books. This is an excellent company for Spider Books.

The BTS has an extensive Library. If you ccan tell me the book I can probably tell you the number.
        British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
        The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
        On
        [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Working...
        X