No announcement yet.

Why is my T always in her water dish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like i said i don't actually know myself i'm just going on what i've heard and self assumption !.

however i don't think water retention comes ijnto it, it's more hydraulic pressure, every now and then *like most other things that run on hydraulics* the pressure will drop in turn the fluid will need to be topped up.

what i'm wondering is if the documentary was right in stating this fact, it would make sense that this is the reason they stand above the dish.

also the fluid loss takes place around the booklungs when humidity is too low seemingly, so this could be another reason.

again i'm only going by what i've heard and read so far. someone here must know a little more about this ??
    I want one of those kool scrollbox's but the code I know doesn't work - HELP PLEASE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Lee_Ross View Post
      Like i said i don't actually know myself i'm just going on what i've heard and self assumption !.

however i don't think water retention comes ijnto it, it's more hydraulic pressure, every now and then *like most other things that run on hydraulics* the pressure will drop in turn the fluid will need to be topped up.

what i'm wondering is if the documentary was right in stating this fact, it would make sense that this is the reason they stand above the dish.

also the fluid loss takes place around the booklungs when humidity is too low seemingly, so this could be another reason.

again i'm only going by what i've heard and read so far. someone here must know a little more about this ??
      Lee

Might be an idea to do a separate thread on this subject with it in the title...just a thought. May get more response from those in the know. Interesting theory though. Would like to see what answers you get.
      Claire Beckett

[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

to be updated lol....new additions

Comment

done...

you'll find it here

I want one of those kool scrollbox's but the code I know doesn't work - HELP PLEASE !!

Comment

Working...
        X