Average adult sizes for several Poecilotheria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average adult sizes for several Poecilotheria

I really have searched for this information, but most sites that have information have left these species "blank" or "unknown". I would like to plan future housing for several of these that I currently own. Mature female average size please for:

Poecilotheria striata
    Poecilotheria miranda
    Poecilotheria pederseni
    Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli

Thank you!
    Di

I think you can expect all of them to get to approx 8"+, with the P. miranda extending to 9".
    From what I remember P. metallica is the smallest of the Poecilotheria genus reaching a max 7".
    My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

my A/F striata is 7.5 inch leg span diane

Comment

I would agree 7, 8 and 9 inch leg spans depending on the Species. I have seen smaller A/F but I think that was due to incorrect husbandry and care.

Michael.
        2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

Thanks to you all for your quick replies. The information is immensely helpful. Di

Comment

Working...
          X