Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiderlings and how to house them

Hi folks..

I'm looking for containers for Slings...anyone got any good suppliers?

and

has anyone tried these? http://www.cornishcrispa.co.uk/produ...oducts_id=1842

they come in a lot of different sizes.... if I drilled/burned holes in they would be okay i think...?

My "T" Collection:

Have you tried any photo shops? Im sure by now with the digital camera they will have excess of old film cases they wont want.

Just a thought,
    My T's: Grammostola rosea, 2x Brachypelma smithi, Avicularia avicularia, Theraposa blondi, Cyclosternum pentoralis, Poecilotheria metallica

Comment

tubs

I have had some good experiences with cornishcrispa on e bay, but I recently acquired 100 food containers for £5 from a small catering co. that used to run the canteen at work. Would be ideal for slings but unfortunately I can't pass any details on (used to run the canteen).
      Not a load of use I know but catering may be a good line of enquiry?

Best of luck.

Comment

If you are just after a few containers just go to ASDA, they have an ideal sized container which is about the size of a small salt shaker for about 22p each.
        I use these ...... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/30-ROUND-4OZ-P...ayphotohosting

You can buy these in 10's, 30's or 100's

Comment

Yes a small container about 2 inches deep and 2 inches square should be fine. If its an arborial then a little deeper. Just use a compass to poke breathing holes in the lid and you'll be fine, shouldn't cost more than 80p each. Remember as slings they won't be in there long so no need to go crazy on the expense. All the best.
          sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

thanks for the reply folks... sorted now...

My "T" Collection:

Comment

Working...
            X