The Chatroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chatroom

Everytime I log onto the BTS forum, I log onto the Chatroom too and no one is ever in there. Except me.

Any reason no one else uses it?
    Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

Originally posted by Andrew Ferguson View Post
    Everytime I log onto the BTS forum, I log onto the Chatroom too and no one is ever in there. Except me.

Any reason no one else uses it?
    Andrew
    The BTS regular chat nights which were always on the Saturday night, stopped when we suffered a great deal of problems with then then inferior chatroom scripts.

So it was taken down, in the long time it took to get a prop room sorted and running with our new forum VB. Another Saturday night chat had started so rather than try to re instate the regular BTS chats. We plumped for guest chat nights, instead.

Martin and Ray did a couple and we where trying to nail down Andrew Smith to do one etc... however as you can understand we are all busy with projects and indeed work. So this has proved imposible to get going.

Yet I percivere with the old fella and it will happen soon. I guess he has to plug his epic pocky book soon

The room is there and open for anyone to start a chat, just post a date and invite others to join in. I tried wednesday a while back and we had a few good natters..

I have today managed to update the plugin to give notice of who's chatting.... so at least you should be able to see who's in the room now.

All the best
    Mark
    Last edited by Mark Pennell; 07-09-08, 11:01 AM.

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
    X