Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help wanted finding large spider moults

Hi
    I am a professional fine art photographer and have been working for some time now using semi translucent natural items to create pictures in the darkroom on traditional black and white papers. These items have included the sheds from geckos and various snakes that I have managed to get hold of.
    I am keen to obtain some moults from large spiders such as tarantulas etc... as I am aware that they can be spectacular, and could be very useful for my work.
    Having posted ads on a couple of other forums, I have found that big spider moults are hard to obtain, so is there is anyone out there that would be able to help me out with my ongoing quest and my work, and who would be willing to supply me with any good moults?

Obviously I am willing to cover any costs incurred in post and packaging as required, and if I use a moult that you send I would be happy to send you a unique print in return for your help (this may take several months though).

My website is at www.rogercoulam.com

Many thanks
    Roger
    info@rogercoulam.com
    18 Dacre Rd, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR6 8EL

PS. I am also interested in any large scorpion moults if there are any scorp keepers out there!
    Last edited by roger coulam; 16-09-08, 04:32 PM. Reason: missed fact

Roger, sorry I cannot help you but I've been checking out your site. Brilliant work. I really like the Inspiration 2 shot (the suns rays through the trees). I see you hail from Lincolnshire, but have you ever seen the refinery at Killingholme nr Immingham at night? Its looks stunning and would be well worth a trip.
    Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

Comment

Roger, I have moults from blondi and apophysis af here, can send next week if ya want them.
      spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Working...
      X