X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question

Hi there you guys,
    just a quickie.
    Is it suitable to keep a Salmon Pink in a 18x8x10 inch tank?? (LxBxH)

it may outgrow it, as they top out about 10 inches (leg span) usually i think...
    the length and height should be ok though!
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

As James said -- it should do until it outgrows it -- I've got a 48x18x18 LBH that I'm waiting for mine to grow into

Comment

Hi Andrew, It all depends on what size your Salmon Pink is! we have 3 salmon pinks and a good size L. Klugi pretty (much the same as a salmon pink) she's in a 12 x 8 x 8 and very comfortable, as we have found them not very active anyway. Try halving a large tank until it grows, that way you can keep more T's

Comment

Mine seem to do very well in 12x16x10 plastic tubs...half filled with substrate coupled with a nice half flowerpot hide to burrow under.
          Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

You can get these from any "instore" shop, or any other plastic storage container will do with similar dimensions. Just heat up a pair of scissors on the stove and you can burn air holes in the lids easily, add a thermometer and a bit of moss to what Coplin said and away you go!
            sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Working...
            X